8 Kate Street, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 1012 Square metres
POSITION, PRICE & POTENTIAL!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of offering for sale this well maintained four bedroom weatherboard home set amidst a most reputable neighbourhood offering loads of character and comfortable family living!
Located within walking distance to the CBD, hospital, schools, Golf Club and walking track this property offers convenient living sure to impress the entire family!
- Established lawns and gardens
- Entrance patio overlooking the front gardens and rural outlook towards the Namoi River
- Spacious lounge room with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioner, wood fire and study niche
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, feature dado railing on the walls and an open fire place with mantle overhead
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings
- 4th bedroom or study with carpet floor coverings and built-in wardrobe
- Tiled bathroom with vinyl flooring consisting of bath with shower overhead and vanity
- Kitchen with polished timber floors including electric oven and ample cupboards space
- Dining area open plan to the kitchen with polished timber floors
- Family room with vinyl flooring including reverse cycle air conditioner and opens onto the rear entertainment area
- Separate laundry and toilet with vinyl flooring and wash tub
- Covered rear entertainment area overlooking the well-fenced back yard
- Outdoor barbeque station
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Single garage with Anne Street access
- Solar panels
This inviting property is well worth inspection making the ideal first home or investment property and offers loads of potential!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $339000.
Interest Rate (p.a)