34 Huxley Street, Narrabri
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 1012 Square metres
EXCEPTIONAL HOME - AFFORDABLE FAMILY LIVING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this exceptional six bedroom home offering affordable family living sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
From the moment you arrive this majestic home with command your attention and with loads of shed space, a well-appointed kitchen and multiple living areas this well maintained property offers something for the entire family to enjoy!
- Hallway with carpet and 2 x linen storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spacious lounge room with polished timber floors including fan assist wood fire and ceiling fan
- Open plan family/dining room with polished timber floors and ceiling fan
- Well-appointed kitchen with vinyl flooring and ceiling fan including 900mm electric oven, cook top, range hood, dishwasher, display cabinetry, appliance cabinet, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Rear covered and tiled balcony opening from the kitchen overlooking the backyard and open surrounds
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan, television connection and walk-in wardrobe
- Tiled ensuite consisting of shower, toilet and timber vanity with feature lead light doors
- 2nd bedroom with carpet
- 3rd bedroom with carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- 4th bedroom with carpet and built-in wardrobes
- Tiled main bathroom consisting of shower, bath and vanity
- Covered tiled entry
- Tiled foyer
- Tiled laundry with 3rd shower and toilet
- Rumpus/downstairs lounge room with carpet floor coverings and ceiling fan
- Kitchenette with timber plank flooring, electric oven, range hood and soft-close cabinetry
- Under stair storage area
- 5th bedroom with carpet and ceiling fan
- 6th bedroom with carpet
- Covered outdoor entertainment area (can also be used for 2 car accommodation)
- Established lawns
- Double remote entry garage that can accommodate 6 vehicles
- Workshop with concrete floor, power and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Garden shed
- Wood shelter
- Vegetable garden
- Additional storage area at the side of the house
- Rainwater tank
- 3 phase power
This quality property offers loads of value and is perfect for the growing family with the downstairs living providing the perfect teenager's retreat as well as providing the ideal space for guest accommodation.
With nothing left to do except move in, put your feet up and relax this property will make coming home something to look forward to!
Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this impressive residence!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $395000.
Interest Rate (p.a)