48 Haire Drive, Narrabri
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 20000 Square metres
"OAK LEA" - COUNTRY STYLE GRANDEUR - SIMPLY STUNNING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE in conjunction with Nutrien Harcourts has the pleasure of listing for sale this well-appointed five bedroom plus study executive sandstone brick home set amidst 2 hectares (5 acres) of pure serenity!
With picturesque views of the Nandewar Ranges this simply stunning property offers the perfect blend of country style grandeur and luxurious modern living sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
From the gated entrance, winding tree line and crushed white granite driveway this remarkable property demands your attention upon arrival!
- Established lawns, gardens and trees with watering system
- Entrance verandah and pathways encompassing the home
- Tiled foyer
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Downlights and timber Venetian blinds throughout
- Spacious open plan living including lounge room with carpet floor coverings, home theatre connection and sliding doors opening onto the rear covered area offering the ultimate in entertaining
- Separate tiled study off living area with feature timber and glass doors
- Dining/family room with tiled floors open plan to the kitchen and lounge
- Well-appointed kitchen including 900 mm electric oven, gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, walk-in wardrobe and tiled ensuite consisting of vanity, toilet and walk-in shower
- Tiled hallway with walk-in storage room and linen cupboard
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 5th bedroom with built-in wardrobes offers the ideal room for shift workers
- Tiled three-way bathroom including vanity, toilet, bath and shower with access to outdoors offering easy access when entertaining guest
- Separate tiled laundry
- Covered entertainment area with retractable blinds overlooking the beautiful gardens and open surrounds offering the perfect space for alfresco dining
- Goal posts in the side paddock ideal for children's leisure activities
- Double carport
- Double remote entry garage with concrete floor and power
- Rainwater tank
- Bore and bore tank
- Heat pump Hot Water System
- Garden shed
- Grey water system
- Vegetable garden
- Bird aviary
- Chook pen
- Orchard with stone fruit, citrus trees and grapevines
An exceptional home that offers the ultimate in spacious family living in a quiet and reputable cul-de-sac just minutes from town.... well worth inspection and is sure to impress the entire family!
Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this truly stunning home... Just move in, put your feet up and relax!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $695000.
Interest Rate (p.a)