22 Dewhurst Street, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 910 Square metres
THE PERFECT BLEND OF MODERN COUNTRY & YESTERYEAR!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of offering for sale this beautifully refurbished four-bedroom weatherboard home boasting loads of character and charm combining the perfect blend of modern country and all the charm of yesteryear!
Conveniently located within walking distance to the CBD this tastefully renovated home offers spacious family living and for the opportunist currently operates as a successful Airbnb stay.
With nothing left to do except move in, put your feet up and relax this exceptional home is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
- Established lawns and gardens
- Entrance and side verandahs
- Hallway with ornate arch way, pendant lighting and polished floors
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Lounge room with polished timber floors, feature brick wall and harth including fan assist wood fire with and ceiling fan
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with polished timber floors including dishwasher, gas stove, range hood, porcelain sink, pantry and ceiling fan
- Dining area open plan to the kitchen with polished timber floors
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan, French doors opening onto the verandah and tiled ensuite consisting of timber vanity, walk-in shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan, French doors opening onto the verandah and tiled ensuite consiting of walk-in shower, claw foot bath, timber vanity and toilet
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan and dual access to the 2nd ensuite bathroom
- 4th bedroom with polished timber floors, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and French doors to the side verandah
- Tiled ensuite off 4th bedroom consisting of timber hand basin, shower and toilet
- Boot room/breezeway from 4th bedroom to the outdoor entertaining area also suitable for a study nook
- Spacious tiled laundry and utility room with built-in linen cupboards and workstation
- Rear covered entertainment area overlooking the backyard
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Small storage shed
- Backyard access
- 4.2kw solar panel system
This inviting residence offers a place to come home and unwind and enjoy raising your family or entertaining friends... don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this simply stunning property!
For further particulars or to arrange and inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $425000.
Interest Rate (p.a)