39B Selina Street, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 924 Square metres
BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED - EXCEPTIONAL EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE in conjunction with Ruralco has the pleasure of listing for sale this exceptional executive residence set amidst a most well sought-after location with Narrabri Creek Frontage sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
From the moment you arrive the manicured lawns and the private courtyard overlooking the indoor salt water swimming pool will command your attention and the immaculately kept interior will continue to impress!
- Established lawns and gardens with shade trees
- Sealed driveway leading to the double carport
- Tiled foyer with cloak closet
- Under stair tiled seating nook
- Spacious living area with polished timber floors, pendant lead lighting, gas connection, split system air conditioner, and exposed beam ceilings timber and glass sliding doors to the indoor pool area
- Well-appointed modern kitchen including granite bench tops, soft close and display cabinetry, appliance cupboard, 900 mm electric oven, Miele dishwasher island bench and pantry
- Dining area open plan to the kitchen with pendant lighting and built-in bar cabinet
- Hallway with tiled floors and linen utility
- Tiled laundry with built-in cabinetry, second shower, hand basin and toilet
- Tiled rumpus room also making an ideal sewing room or study
- 3rd bedroom with tiled floors, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes with dresser/study nook
- 4th bedroom making the ideal guest accommodation including ceiling fan and separate lounge/gym area overlooking the indoor pool
-Staircase with feature timber balustrade leading to upstairs landing with carpet floor coverings overlooking the living area
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioner and built-in wardrobes with study nook
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioner, built-in wardrobes, dressing room and television connection
- Tiled bathroom consisting of bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Paved indoor pool area with in-ground salt water swimming pool (heating option available just needs to be connected)
- Barbeque area
- Paved courtyard with pergola with access to the carport
- Tool shed off carport with built-in shelving and cupboards, concrete floors and power
- Rainwater tank
- Ness security system
- Exposed timber beam ceilings throughout
- Solar panels
This impressive residence offers spacious and comfortable living and offers something for the entire family to enjoy!
Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this majestic home and lose yourself in luxury!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $535000.
Interest Rate (p.a)