18784 Kamilaroi Highway, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 10 car spaces
- Approx 20234 Square metres
GRANDEUR MEETS CONVENIENCE - RELAXING COUNTRY RETREAT!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this beautifully appointed four bedroom brick and tile home on 5 acres set amidst a tranquil setting of manicured gardens and open surrounds.
With breathtaking and uninterrupted views of the Nandewar Ranges this exquisite property is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
From the moment you arrive this majestic property commands your attention and will continue to impress the entire family offering something for everyone to come home to and enjoy!
RESIDENCE - DOWNSTAIRS
- Tiled entrance verandah with storage area
- Grand tiled foyer with chandelier lighting and stone spiral staircase with feature timber and wrought iron balustrade leading to upstairs
- Spacious living area with carpet floor coverings and plantation shutters opening out onto the tiled alfresco dining area
- Formal dining room with carpet floor coverings central to the kitchen and living areas
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with tiled floors including feature glass splash back, soft-close cabinetry, dishwasher, 900 mm electric oven, range hood, island bench, pantry and built-in breakfast bar overlooking the backyard and views of the Nandewar Ranges
- Tiled laundry and utility room with 3rd bathroom consisting of laundry chute, linen storage, shower, vanity and toilet
- Tiled foyer/library/study with built-in shelving and chandelier lighting
- Tiled gauzed-in entertainment area adjoining the courtyard and foyer
- Covered paved bbq pergola area at the rear of the home
- Courtyard with brick, wrought iron and tiled feature wall enclosing the covered outdoor spa and entertainment area perfect for winding down with friends and family
RESIDENCE - UPSTAIRS
- Continuous tiled balcony which wraps around from the master bedroom through to the 4th bedroom overlooking the open surrounds ideal for morning coffees, afternoon relaxation and soaking up the sun
- Spacious master bedroom suite with carpet floor coverings including walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan with access to the tiled balcony
- Tiled ensuite consisting of vanity, shower and toilet
- Hallway with carpet and 2 x linen cupboards
- 2 x ducted reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in robes & ceiling fan
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in robes & ceiling fan
- 4th bedroom with carpet floor coverings and built-in wardrobes
- Tiled main bathroom consisting of bath with shower overhead, vanity and toilet
- All-weather driveway access
- Established lawns and gardens
- Mountain views of the Nandewar Ranges
- Workshop approximately 33 m x 9 m with concrete floor and power
- Single lockup garage with workshop and concrete floor
- 3 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks
- Double lockup remote entry garage with internal access to the house
- 1 x small water tank for drinking
- Grey water system
- Citrus trees including Mulberry, Oranges, Mandarines, Lemons
- Additional covered entertainment area adjoining workshop area
Relax, wind down and lose yourself in this peaceful setting of pure serenity with all the country comforts.
This exceptional property offers indulgent living with the ultimate in entertaining....don't miss the opportunity to make your dream a reality and take up residence in this remarkable residence.
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $639000.
Interest Rate (p.a)