18698 Kamilaroi Highway, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 car spaces
- Approx 101171 Square metres
BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ACRES, MINUTES FROM TOWN
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of offering for sale “Nevada”, set on 25 acres and located just minutes from town.
From the moment you set eyes on this welcoming home you’ll love the peaceful setting and breathtaking views. This family home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, extensive living areas, gardens, pool and stables.
- The main part of the home offers three bedrooms, including a master bedroom with ensuite, main bathroom and generous living areas with jarrah wood polished floors.
- At the centre of the living space is a well-appointed kitchen including Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, double electric oven, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- A recent extension to the home includes the addition of a spacious living room and bedroom with ensuite. The living room and bedroom open onto a large gauzed-in deck with an ideal north-east aspect. This deck is also central to the main part of the home.
- The deck is the perfect spot to catch the winter morning sun, admire birdlife on the dam, or entertain year-round while enjoying the gorgeous views across the garden and paddocks to the mountain range. This versatile addition can serve as the perfect retreat for a family member or as welcome guest accommodation.
- Stay cool in summer with evaporative air-conditioning in the main part of the house, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the extension and ceiling fans in all four bedrooms. Cool off in the large in-ground saltwater pool and be spoilt for choice for where to enjoy a breeze – the entertaining deck, poolside, or the front or back verandahs.
- Stay warm in winter with the large wood fire heater or gas heater in the main house and the reverse cycle unit in the extension. The living areas of the home face north-east and are flooded with winter morning sun.
- The property features established gardens and trees on automated watering systems. The delightful roses steal the show and the trees include extensive planting of olive trees, deciduous trees, sugar gums and other natives.
- Triple lockup garage – this generous-sized space also makes an excellent workshop
- Double carport at front of garage; additional single carport
- Excellent quality bore water; 75,000 litre rain water tank and dam
- Two-bay stable with tack room and with power and water
- 5 kW solar tracker system
- 3 phase power
- NBN Sky Muster Satellite internet – offers fast, reliable and affordable internet
The vendors are relocating and have reduced the price on this much-loved family home. This is a great opportunity to make this beautiful home your own.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $590000.
Interest Rate (p.a)