363 Gun Club Road, Narrabri
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 101211 Square metres
IDEAL RETREAT FOR THE HORSE ENTHUSIAST!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE in conjunction with Landmark Harcourts have the pleasure of listing for sale this ideal rural retreat for the horse enthusiast conveniently located just minutes from town. Offering affordable acreage with stunning mountain views this property is sure to impress!
- Established lawns and trees
- Entrance verandah
- Tiled lounge room with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and gas heating
- Tiled dining room open plan to the kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen with tiled floors including electric oven, cook top, range hood, dishwasher, appliance cabinet, breakfast bar and pantry
- Tiled hallway with linen storage
- Tiled 3 way bathroom consisting of bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- All bedrooms with tiled floors and built-in wardrobes, (main with fan)
- Slate tiled enclosed entertainment/rumpus room with room for guest accommodation
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the stunning views of the mountains making the ideal setting for alfresco dining
- 2nd outdoor shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate tiled laundry
- New roof, solar hot water system and tiled flooring
- Garden shed
- Double carport
- Machinery shed with concrete floor, power and office
- 40 ft storage container with skillion adjoining the machinery shed
- 3 x horse stables
- Equipped bore, 1 x 22,500L rain water tank, 1 x 15,000L tank
If you have been looking for affordable acres close to town search no further... this property offers comfortable family living and a convenient and relaxed lifestyle! Well worth inspection!
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $469000.
Interest Rate (p.a)