52 Dangar Street, Narrabri
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 8 car spaces
- Approx 1012 Square metres
COUNTRY CHIC - CLASS & COMFORTABLE LIVING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this immaculately kept three bedroom weatherboard home boasting stylish country chic interiors, loads of street appeal and comfortable living for the entire family!
Positioned within walking distance to the CBD, Hospital, Schools, Thai Restaurant and the Narrabri Creek this exceptional property offers the ultimate in convenience!
From the moment you arrive the beautiful gardens will command your attention and invite you into this welcoming home!
- Well-fenced yard with courtyard entrance
- Enclosed entrance verandah with vinyl flooring
- High and beautiful ornate ceilings throughout with pendant and chandelier lighting
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Spacious lounge room with timber plank flooring, feature bay window seating and wood fire
- Dining room central to the lounge and kitchen with chandelier lighting, split system air conditioning and feature timber doors opening out onto the entertainment area
- Well-appointed kitchen with timber plank flooring including electric under bench oven, cook top, range hood, dishwasher, display cabinetry, pantry and overhead featured fret work
- Hallway with timber plank flooring and overhead featured fret work
- Master bedroom suite with carpet floor coverings, chandelier lighting, walk-in robe and ensuite including a claw-foot bath tub
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings and bay window
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings
- Tiled main bathroom consisting of wall hung vanity, shower and toilet
- Tiled laundry with internal access from the kitchen including built-in utility and linen storage with outdoor access
- Covered entertainment area overlooking the manicured lawns and gardens including a feature pallet wall which adds to the character of this charming home
- Established lawns and gardens
- Retractable awnings
- 3 phase power
- New plumbing and wiring
- Security sensor lights
- Rainwater tank
- Cubby house
- 2nd outdoor laundry and toilet
- Single lockup garage and workshop
- Single carport
- 6 vehicle carpark with rear lane access
This stunning home offers loads of character and charm and with all the hard work complete all you need to do is move in, put your feet up, relax and enjoy!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $385000.
Interest Rate (p.a)