55 Doyle Street, Narrabri
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
SIMPLY STUNNING - IDEAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this simply stunning family home boasting loads of character and conveniently located within walking distance to the CBD.
With a fully self-contained unit and workshop this exceptional property offers an excellent home business opportunity!
- Established lawns and gardens
- Verandahs overlooking the entrance gardens and circular drive
- High and ornate ceilings throughout
- Foyer with carpet floor coverings and feature pressed metal walls
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and feature pressed metal walls
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, French doors to the family room and built-in wardrobes
- 4th bedroom with carpet, split system air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- Formal lounge room with carpet floor coverings, feature pressed metal walls, chandelier lighting, ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and wood fire with mantle and brick surround
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with polished timber floors, island bench, dishwasher, gas stove, range hood, pantry and breakfast bar
- Tiled bathroom consisting of shower, bath, toilet, vanity and linen cupboard
- Tiled laundry with built-in workstation, utility cupboard and linen storage
- Spacious family room with tiled floors, split system air conditioning, wood fire, gas connection and opening onto the rear entertaining area
- Tiled foyer/study area
- One bedroom with carpet floor coverings
- Tiled lounge room
- Wood fire
- Split system air conditioner
- Built-in speaker system
- Covered entertainment area with roll down blinds overlooking the pool
- In-ground salt water swimming pool
- Side verandah with feature gardens and courtyard area
- Shed with concrete floor and power, kitchenette and bathroom/laundry consisting of shower, toilet and vanity
- Solar Panels
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- New roof
- New fencing
This exceptional home is unique, well worth inspection and offers spacious and convenient family living sure to impress the most discerning of buyers! Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this truly beautiful home!
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $455000.
Interest Rate (p.a)