321 Gun Club Road, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 101171 Square metres
"HERMITAGE" - RURAL OASIS SURE TO IMPRESS!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this quality four bedroom sandstone brick home on 25 acres just minutes from town offering a tranquil rural haven with stunning views of the Nandewar Ranges sure to impress!
- Established lawns and gardens
- Paved entrance verandahs
- Tiled foyer central to the formal and informal living areas
- Spacious lounge room with feature bay window, carpet and wood fire
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Well-appointed timber kitchen with vinyl floor tiles including dishwasher, electric wall oven, cook top, range hood, pantry and breakfast bar
- Family/dining room open plan to the kitchen and opening onto the rear gauzed in verandah overlooking the pool
- Formal dining area with vinyl tiles
- Hallway with carpet
- Master bedroom with carpet, walk-in robe, built-in robes & ceiling fan
- Tiled ensuite consisting of shower, toilet and vanity
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms with carpet and built-in wardrobes
- Rumpus room/study with carpet and built-in bookshelf and storage also making the ideal guest room
- Tiled 3 way bathroom consisting of bath, shower, toilet, vanity and linen storage
- Tiled laundry with utility cupboard
- Rear gauzed-in verandah with ceiling fans overlooking the backyard ideal for entertaining
- In-ground salt water swimming pool
- Garden shed
- Shed with concrete floor, power, workshop and space for 4 vehicles
- 5 Kw of solar panels
- Views of the Nandewar Ranges
This excellent family home offers something for the entire family and has space and plenty of it! Conveniently located just minutes from town this property is sure to impress! Don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home!
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $559000.
Interest Rate (p.a)