633 Kaputar Road, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 56740 Square metres
"MILESTONE" - TRANQUIL HAVEN - PICTURESQUE VIEWS - EXCEPTIONAL LIVING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this exceptional four bedroom family home set amidst a tranquil haven of 5.674 hectares including picturesque views and timbered surrounds elevated to capture stunning scenery sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
With excellent shed space equipped with 3 phase power, outdoors boasting of beautiful gardens, lawns and established trees this spacious family home with command your attention upon arrival and will continue to astound!
- Entrance landing overlooking the stunning views of the ranges
- Tiled foyer
- Lounge room with carpet floor coverings and ceiling fan
- Tiled dining room opening onto the rear entertaining area
- Tiled kitchen including electric oven, cook top, range hood, pantry and split system air conditioning
- Hallway with tiled floors and linen storage
- Tiled rumpus room/study nook with television connection
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings including walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, television connection and tiled ensuite consisting of shower, vanity and toilet
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and television connection
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with carpet floor coverings and built-in wardrobes
- Tiled main bathroom consisting of shower, bath and vanity
- Separate tiled toilet
- Tiled laundry with utility cupboard
- Rear covered verandah making the ideal setting for alfresco dining or entertaining guests whilst overlooking the beautiful gardens
- Double remote entry garage with feature entry pavement, concrete floor and power
- 2 x garden sheds
- 4 bay 15.5 m x 9.2 m Ranbuild shed/workshop with concrete floor and 3 phase power
- Grey water septic system
- Electric 400 litre off peak hot water system
- 5 KW Solar system (18 panels)
- Dam (provides water for gardens and 2 x 5000 litre tanks
- Rainwater tanks 3 x 3700 litres and 2 x 5000 litres off the shed
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp
With stunning stone wall feature gardens and built in staircases leading to the upper section of the property this peaceful setting of bush land and stunning scenery provides the perfect walking track and place to wind down and relax!
With the convenience of being just minutes from town this spacious home offers something for the entire family to enjoy.... don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $535000.
Interest Rate (p.a)