32 Violet Street, Narrabri
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Approx 1012 Square metres
COUNTRY CHIC - SIMPLY STUNNING - EXCEPTIONAL LIVING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this simply stunning country chic style four bedroom plus study weatherboard home offering exceptional summer living sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
Set amidst a private setting offering multiple outdoor living spaces including a beautifully landscaped low maintenance 9m magnesium pool offering tranquil views from the detached studio.
Boasting the ideal home business potential this well-appointed immaculately kept property provides comfortable and convenient living and is ideally located within walking distance to the CBD, RSL, Schools, walking track and Narrabri Creek.
- Established lawns and gardens with well-fenced yard
- Entrance foyer and sun room with polished timber floors and ceiling fan
- Hallway with polished timber floors and linen storage
- Lounge room with polished timber floors, ornate ceiling rose and feature pendant lighting
- Master bedroom with polished floors, plantation shutters, built-in wardrobes , split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and features an ornate fireplace and bay window with storage bench seat
- 2nd bedroom with polished timber floors and split system air conditioner
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with polished timber floors and ceiling fans
- Study/rumpus room with polished timber floors and split system air conditioner central to the 3rd and 4th bedrooms
- Tiled bathroom consisting of bath with shower overhead, vanity and skylight
- Well-appointed kitchen with polished timber floors including electric wall oven, cook top, range, hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar and pantry
- Dining area open plan to the kitchen with polished timber floors
- Tiled laundry with toilet
- Covered rear entertaining area with 2nd toilet easily accessible from the studio and pool area being an added convenience when entertaining
- Courtyard with crushed granite adjoining the entertaining area
- Studio with timber style flooring and feature window overlooking the pool featuring pendant lighting, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, fully insulated walls and ceiling providing the perfect home business opportunity or guest accommodation
- In-ground magnesium swimming pool (9.5m x 4.4m)
- Pump shed
- Rainwater tank
- Solar hot water system
- Chook pen
- Vegetable planter boxes
- Storage shelving for garden on side of shed
This home is set up for the health conscious buyer who appreciates outdoor living and wants to come home to a private retreat at the end of the day to relax.
The magnesium pool offers many health benefits including softer water perfect for those with sensitive skin/skin conditions, can also alleviate aches and pains, detoxifies the skin and body and relaxes the nervous system - perfect for those facing anxiety an stress in their day to day life.
An exceptional home sure to impress the entire family! Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this truly beautiful property and make this house your home!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $390000.
Interest Rate (p.a)