28 Dale Street, Narrabri
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 803 Square metres
A FINE FAMILY RESIDENCE - EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this remarkable split level three bedroom residence set amidst a most reputable neighbourhood offering exceptional family living sure to impress!
Commanding attention this well positioned property boasts quality fittings and fixtures throughout and offers low maintenance living with impressive shed space!
- Established lawns and gardens with watering system and private entry
- Automatic gate entry with paved trailer space to the side of the home
- Foyer with vinyl plank flooring and cloak closet
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan & parents retreat lounge area also ideal for a study or dressing room
- Hallway with vinyl plank flooring and bi-fold linen cupboard
- 2nd bedroom with carpet, built-in wardrobe, shelving & ceiling fan
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes & ceiling fan
- Tiled modern bathroom consisting of bath, shower with 3 storage niches and wall hung vanity and laundry chute
- Separate tiled toilet
- Lounge room with vinyl plank flooring, wood fire and sliding doors to outside
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with vinyl plank flooring including soft close cabinetry, dishwasher, electric wall oven, induction cook top, range hood, appliance cabinet, retractable pantry and television connection
- Dining with vinyl plank flooring open plan to the kitchen
- Downlights throughout the living areas
- Upstairs offers a spacious family room with carpet floor coverings, study nook, split system air conditioning and opens onto the entrance balcony also an ideal guest room or teenagers retreat
- Tiled laundry with twin wash tubs
- Ramp access to the rear of the home
- 8 m x 8 m remote entry garage with concrete floor, power, work benches, shelving, under house storage, ceiling fan and internal access
- Double garden shed
- Cubby house
- Rainwater tank with storage area underneath
- Vegetable garden
- Double lockup garage/carport with Regent St access doubling as an excellent entertaining area with ceiling fan, retractable blinds, concrete floor and power
This impeccably maintained home offers the ultimate in family living and offers outstanding value! Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this truly beautiful property!
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $398000.
Interest Rate (p.a)