29 Gibbons Street, Narrabri
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 1018 Square metres
POSITION, POTENTIAL & THE PERFECT INVESTMENT!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this exceptional investment opportunity conveniently located within walking distance to the CBD, RSL, schools, Narrabri Creek and walking track.
This unique weatherboard home is well positioned and offers loads of character! The recently refurbished interior potentially offers three separate living quarters making the ideal rental investment or spacious family home with teenager retreat or guest accommodation in an already thriving market.
- Entrance verandah
- Lounge room with polished timber floors and open fireplace
- Hallway with polished timber floors, ornate cornice and linen storage
- New ceilings, downlights, picture rails and venetian blinds
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Master bedroom with polished timber floors and built-in wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom with polished timber floors and built-in wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom with polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with timber style vinyl flooring including electric oven
- Dining room with timber style vinyl flooring and louvred windows
- New tiled bathroom consisting of shower, toilet and vanity
- Tiled outdoor laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
- Covered entertainment area
Studio/Teenager's Retreat/Guest Accommodation
- Kitchen with timber style vinyl flooring including gas oven, gas connection, ceiling fan and breakfast bar
- Bedroom with timber style vinyl flooring, built-in wardrobes and window cooler
- Covered awning ideal for seating area
- Open plan living area (previously used as the Gibbons St Corner Store) ideal for a rumpus room, studio apartment or additional bedrooms with plumbing and electrical available in this space for ease of conversion
- Breezeway/utility room
- Established lawns and gardens
- 25,000 litre rainwater tank
- Solar panels (20 panels)
- Double carport
- Single lockup garage with single phase power and concrete floor
- Storage shed with concrete floor and Violet Street access
- Rear yard access from Violet St
This well-presented residence offers loads of options and potential for a great rental return or spacious family home!
Well worth inspection .... don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)