538 Murrumbilla Lane, Narrabri
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 45034 Square metres
REMARKABLE RURAL HAVEN - MINUTES FROM CBD - EXCEPTIONAL LIVING!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE in conjunction with Reg Gilbert Real Estate has the pleasure of listing for sale this impressive sandstone residence set amidst approximately 10 acres of rural serenity and picturesque mountain views offering spacious living and the ideal hobby farm sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
This exceptional rural retreat is positioned approximately 18klms from the centre of town and boasts manicured gardens, olive trees and an immaculately kept home with formal and informal living making the ideal place to raise the family and offers a great location for the horse enthusiast!
- Established lawns, gardens, trees and olive trees
- Paved entry with pergola
- Tiled foyer and hallways with linen storage
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout (2 x units service the home)
- Underfloor heating services the kitchen, dining and living areas
- Spacious living area with tiled flooring and downlights and glass doors opening onto the entertainment area
- Well-appointed kitchen with Baltic stained timber and tiled floors including electric wall oven, cook top, dishwasher, pantry and island bench with dual access and power
- Tiled dining area open plan to the kitchen overlooking the backyard and views of the Nandewar Ranges
- Tiled gauzed-in entertaining opening from the living area with ceiling fan offering the perfect alfresco dining capturing stunning views of the mountains and rear yard
- Master bedroom suite with ceiling fan, carpet and tiled flooring including walk-in robe, built-in wardrobes and doors opening onto the rear courtyard/bbq area
- Tiled ensuite including shower, spa bath with overhead feature glass wall, vanity and separate toilet
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 5th bedroom, study or sewing room of a generous size ideal for guests includes tiled flooring, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Main tiled bathroom consisting of shower and vanity
- Separate tiled toilet
- Tiled laundry with built-in cabinetry and overhead shelving offering convenient access to outdoors
- Paved courtyard/bbq area at the rear of the home
- Double carport attached to the house
- Double colourbond shed with power, kitchenette, toilet, storeroom, concrete floor and 15 amp power supply
- Equipped bore and tank
- Septic system
- Chook pen
- Fencing consists of ringlock, plain and barbed wire
This remarkable property commands your attention and is sure to impress the entire family! If you have been looking for an affordable rural lifestyle just minutes from town this property is well worth inspection and offers exceptional value!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agents.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Underfloor Heating, Ceiling Fans, Bore, trough, Olive Trees,
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)