58 Gibbons Street, Narrabri
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1214 Square metres
PERFECTLY POSITIONED & A PLACE TO CALL HOME!
CARLA BAXTER REAL ESTATE has the pleasure of listing for sale this quality three bedroom weatherboard home perfectly positioned in a well-sought after location offering comfortable family living set amidst a generously sized block with established lawns and gardens sure to impress!
Located within walking distance to the CBD, hospital, aged care, Narrabri Creek and walking track, schools, Thai Restaurant and Narrabri Golf Club this property is in a prime position and offers a convenient lifestyle.
- Gauzed-in entrance patio with marine carpet ideal for entertaining
- Entry and hallway with carpet floor coverings and linen storage
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Spacious lounge room with carpet floor coverings, split system air conditioning, gas heating and doors opening onto the patio and family room
- Formal dining room open plan to the lounge room
- Well-appointed New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen with vinyl flooring including electric wall oven, cook top, range hood, dishwasher, appliance cabinet and servery to the formal dining room
- Family/rumpus room with carpet flooring overlooking the rear yard
- Master bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioning
- 2nd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioner
- 3rd bedroom with carpet floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and feature bay window
- Tiled bathroom consisting of shower with feature screen, bath and corner vanity
- Separate tiled toilet with hand basin
- Tiled laundry with built-in linen and utility cupboards
- 2nd outdoor shower and toilet ideal for when you are entertaining
- Established lawns and gardens
- Paved driveway
- Double remote entry carport
- Double garage and workshop
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Roll down awnings
- 1.5kw solar system
- Freshly painted exterior 2019
From the moment you arrive you will feel at home from the private yard, exceptional shed space and multiple living areas this property offers excellent family living whilst also making the perfect place to retire.
Don't miss the opportunity to take up residence in this well maintained home!
For further particulars or to arrange an inspection contact the selling agent.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)